classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
ylq
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

"I finally understand

ylq
"I finally understand that those who have been invited to accompany their peers will go through the rainy season together, but one day, some people will eventually be separated in a certain ferry. On the red dust, continue to walk, the green radish smashed through the clothes, and Qingyun wet the promise. It��s winter, I don��t know why, this year��s snow seems to always have a quiet sorrow, the fall is particularly slow, and the time is extraordinarily long. In the high school class this afternoon, the teacher is organized on the blackboard. I guessed that it proved a very important theorem. I held my chin with my hand and sat in the window. At this moment, the sunset outside the window was burning red. I felt orange light shining through the window on my face. I felt a warmth in my heart. Let me think of the fall three years ago, and it is such an orange sunset. You come to me with a warm smile. Time is rushing, like a world, the best time is always It seems so rushed Cigarettes Online, leaving only a yellow memory, I think of it in such an afternoon, my heart is faint, but I know that we should be blessing. Young love is always so capricious Parliament Cigarettes, like "eight "Wrote of" At that time we were too young and proud and did not know how to love is humble person. And we are hungry and need to ask each other, probably because of our inner heart, there is so much gentleness to release." After the passing of the crowd, I will suddenly discover that once we believe so, it is actually a beautiful "Legend." So passionately and deeply loved a person, because of his sorrow and hurt, because of his joy, I cried. Although I finally missed it, I did not regret it, because meeting you is the most beautiful scene in my life. In the year we held hands at the foot of the mountain that we always wanted to challenge, looked up at the top of the towering sky, and vowed to help each other to reach the top of the mountain. I will start one step at a time, step on the first step, you gently Take me, hold me down, and say, "I want to take you along with you." We clenched each other's hands, as if we saw it forever, we saw a certain day in the future, we were pale, and still The hands are tightly held together and walked through the ups and downs of the years; when you came to the city where I am, I will pick you up, you will see me from afar, run over to me, while running and holding your hands, I stand in the original Micro Looking at you. I feel the heart that we are close together. At that moment, I can only see you in my eyes, and there is only you in my world. I was hospitalized that year, you have no day and night care, sleep. When I was good, I stayed with me all night and night, and made me happy. These fresh things seemed to be yesterday. In fact, I didn��t want to understand why I loved the two people, but I couldn��t get to the end. Maybe life changed us. Many, growth has quietly left a mark on us. We each have their own pursuit of hobbies, each has its own life, friends. Finally, our outlook on life and values ??have also been very different, we become no The words can be chatted, become alienated, and strange. In fact, sometimes the most heartbreaking thing is not that we have loved each other, but now we no longer love each other. But we are gradually feeling our relationship. There is a change in the point, but there is nothing to do. I can only watch each other��s back in silence. I will shed tears for your departure, because I am too sorry to be so determined. For us all belong to each other Online Cigarettes, but in the end it is a dream. Like a hail of smoke, even if you are nostalgic, it is still scattered at sunrise! Remember the song "Fear of falling flowers, afraid of rain falling, afraid of bamboo pavilion Someone is waiting for me. We are not wrong to fall in love with a person. We just walked a different fork. "So if you go far, I will deeply bless you, thank you for having appeared, to accompany me through the years, to be quiet, to go through the years. I am crying and laughing with me. Witness me cry from a love." The little girl who loves to grow up is a big girl who is calm and steady. If we are in the future, we will have the privilege of meeting our own happiness. I believe we can all know how to cherish and calmly face all kinds of encounters in life. I will no longer miss the people I want to cherish because I am young and frivolous Cheap Cigarettes. Now my heart is full of blessings mokingusacigarettes.com. May you be all right! The sun has slowly fallen down the hill, leaving amber clouds stacked in time. Close to class, my thoughts drift too far, so far I can't get back. I know that our story will end. If you can see, you must know why my tears are flowing at the moment. I don't want to mourn. Because These beautiful things have been, I will deeply remember in my heart into my memory. Imagine that one day maybe we will meet again in a sunny afternoon, you stand next to a beautiful woman She has a pair of good bright eyes. I watched you coming from the warm sunshine. You still bright smile, friendly but not decadent .....<br/>Related articles:<br/> Newport Cigarettes Coupons
<br/> Newport Cigarettes