Warhammer : Vermintide 2 recommends gtx 970

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Warhammer : Vermintide 2 recommends gtx 970

alenalbert
we will discuss about Warhammer Minimum Specs: Vermintide 2. After appearing Warhammer leak: Vermintide 2 in August, Fatshark made an official announcement about the gameplay trailer and PC specifications needed to run this game.

- Processor: Intel Core i5-2300 2.8 GHz or AMD FX-4350 4.2 GHz

- RAM: 6 GB

- VGA: Nvidia GeForce GTX 460 1 GB or AMD Radeon HD 5870 1024 MB

- VGA memory: 1 GB

- Operating System: Windows 7 64-bit

- DirectX: DirectX 11

- HDD: 45 GB of free space

As for the recommended specifications include:

- Processor: Intel Core i7-3770 3.4 GHz or AMD FX-8350 4.0 GHz

- RAM: 8 GB

- VGA: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 4 GB or AMD Radeon R9 290X 4 GB

- VGA memory: 4 GB

- Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit

- DirectX: DirectX 12

- HDD: 45 GB of free space

Compared to the first Vermintide, the Warhammer specifications are required: Vermintide 2 has improved slightly. Even so, the recommended processor for Warhammer: Vermintide 2 actually decreased from Core i7-4790 or AMD FX-9590 to Core i7-3770 or AMD FX-8350.
get budget or cheaper gpu in thegamingpcguide  for pc hardcore or casual user    
The only drastic improvement of the specification lies in the need for installation space, which initially requires 20 GB is now increased to 45 GB. Big enough for gaming from indie studio. The specifications are actually also slightly lower than expected for AAA games.

Turning to his gameplay, Warhammer: Vermintide 2 introduces Chaos, along with the return of Skaven troops. Chaos faction will add a different dimension to Vermintide 2 and join the Skaven army in an agreement to form a great power.

Vermintide 2 has 15 different classes to choose from, deeper talent trees, new maps installed around Helmgart (Bretonnian imperial border), and the new Heroic Deeds system. Heroic Deeds are basically like converters, creating epic challenges through changes in enemy composition, level settings, weapons restrictions and mission goal shifts.

"Vermintide 2 is a genre evolution. If you love the first game, you'll love this second series of games, "said Martin Wahlund, CEO of Fatshark. For information, Warhammer: Vermintide 2 will be launched in early 2018.