classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
ylq
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Today, it is the tenth birthday

ylq
Today, it is the tenth birthday of the beautiful sheep, and good friends such as Pleasant Goat, Mickey Mouse and Winnie the Pooh are celebrating the birthday. Beautiful sheep can be beautiful today! She went to the only makeup shop on the green grassland to make beautiful makeup Cigarettes Wholesale Online. Put on a white princess dress, it looks very moving.g a birthday song, everyone sings and dances around the beautiful sheep. The time for the gift was over Newport Cigarettes Online Free Shipping, Pleasant Goat gave her a new story book, warm sheep and sheep sent a new dress, Minnie gave her a pair of beautiful bracelets. "Hey, hey..." Who is knocking at the door? Open the door and look at it, it is actually a gray wolf couple. "The wolf is coming, the wolf is coming!" Everyone fled, and the gray wolf couple, the second monk, couldn't figure it out. At this time, they only noticed, and said: "We are not coming to eat you!" Everyone stopped, Gray Wolf said: "Although I am a wolf, but I am not the former gray wolf Cheap Newport Cigarettes Cartons Online, today, I am here to Everyone apologizes, and congratulations on the birthday of the beautiful goat." After that, the gray wolf changed a bunch of flowers and gave it to the beautiful goats in a polite manner. The red wolf took out his favorite cosmetics as a gift. on. The wolf and the sheep are reconciled!eryone started to eat the ten-layer cake of love made by the village chief, and everyone has become very friendly since then. It��s so happy to have a beautiful birthday! am an eagle, I am a home, people say that the eagle will fly, but I am a winged eagle.inary?m an early age, I envy those eagle who can fly wings, they have hard wings, strong body, beautiful feathers, sharp claws. When can I be like them? I often ask myself to myself, until one day, my mother said that we should take us to practice flying. I was so happy that I flew with my mother. I stood on my mother��s back and flew over the country. Look at those benzene chicken benzene ducks, can you fly?" I smiled contemptuously; flew over the ocean and flew over the forest, I thought I was already high enough, but looked up at the sky, white clouds on my head I walked leisurely Newport 100S Carton Wholesale, I was very angry, I hated why I broke my wings, and then I was struggling to "fly into the sky", so I practiced several times longer than others. Finally, I finally could fly by myself. So I think I am pretentious. I am ordinary.ter a few months, I flew far away from home. I stood on the top of a house and watched those who couldn��t fly. I looked at the people who laughed. I was very happy, but suddenly came out. People attracted my attention. It was a person who lacked his legs. He walked skillfully with his crutches. I was shocked! It is difficult for a person who has lost his legs to move freely, but he looks like a normal person, so I feel that I have an ordinary star in such a group Cheap Cigarettes For Sale Online, and I realize my ordinary.ct, everyone's life is ordinary, just like me, just pretentious. Although I understand this truth, I still hope that extraordinary things will happen in my life, even if it is only a trivial matter.