Some of you may know

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Some of you may know

douhua2233
http://www.authenticsmiamidolphins.com/cheap-albert-wilson-jersey , I’ve been having some major technology issues in the Sutton household. Thank you for bearing with me. I have to cut some corners, both due to the technology lapses and the Thursday night showdown with the Houston Texans.Any of you that follow me and know my work will quickly realize this isn’t my normal tape study. I did want to show one snap that I felt was a microcosm of what we saw unfold in the trenches last Sunday vs. the Detroit Lions. You’ll see something quite unusual: that’s Davon Godchaux getting pancaked 10 yards from the line of scrimmage, and a monster hole opened up for LeGarrette Bongripper.Here’s the same play i[img]http://www.sndpic.com//nike_nfl_jerseys/nike_miami_dolphins/nike_dolphins_158.jpg[/img]n slo-mo and a perpendicular viewpoint. I thought maybe at first Godchaux got double-teamed, but looks like this was a straight-up 1-on-1 where he lost severely. Once Godchaux tried to disengage and rip through the OL, #77 keeps his mitts on him. During the course of the rip, Godchaux gets too high and then #77 drives him back after that point. He gets driven back another 5 yards after this GIF gets cut off (as evidenced in the GIF above).Conclusion: We weren’t good in the trenches for the most part, and it particularly showed trying to stop the run. Night-and-day compared to the game vs. the Chicago Bears. Back to the drawing board for the Miami Dolphins: can the DL do anything against one of the bottom OL’s in the league vs. the Houston Texans?Caption This!“Caption This!” is a game where we try to be funny. Give the funniest caption. That’s it. If you like someone else’s caption, be so kind as to give them a REC. (If you don’t know how to REC something White Laremy Tunsil Jersey , please ask!) Most REC’s win.(Please remember site rules. Innuendo = good; profanity = bad.)Congrats to jonman for winning last week!Photo by Mike Ehrmann/Getty ImagesHere’s my entry:He was giving his imaginary friend a piggyback ride, and the stupid football almost hit him. Meanies!Dolphins injury update for Aug. 21 The Miami Dolphins are back on the practice field on Tuesday, preparing for the team’s third preseason game, a home contest against the Baltimore Ravens. This game, typically the “dress rehearsal” game for the regular season, should feature more of the starters, along with game planning and full pre-game work from the team. Leading to the game, the Dolphins have some lingering injuries that may or may not hold players out on Saturday night.As of Tuesday’s practice Minkah Fitzpatrick Jersey , the Dolphins were still without running back Kalen Ballage, linebacker Mike Hull, wide receiver DeVante Parker, defensive end William Hayes, center Jake Brendel, and safety Trae Elston. Ballage is currently in the concussion protocol while Hull injured his knee during the team’s first preseason game and Parker is battling a broken middle finger, an injury sustained when his hand got caught in another player’s shoulder pads during practice. Hayes has a hamstring injury, Brendel has a calf issue Authentic T.J. McDonald Jersey , and Elston is dealing with a shoulder problem.The Dolphins did see several players return to practice on Tuesday, with wide receiver Kenny Stills, tight end MarQueis Gray, cornerback Tony Lippett, and defensive tackle Jordan Phillips all on the field. Stills has had an ankle and calf injury, but appears to be fully back from that, while Gray is still in the concussion protocol, but has been cleared for some practice activities. Lippett and Phillips both missed the team’s game on Friday Youth Raekwon McMillan Jersey , but were back at practice on Tuesday. Lippett sustained an ankle injury early in training camp, and is being slowly returned to work, in part because of the Achilles tendon tear he sustained last year. Phillips has been recovering from a shoulder injury.The Dolphins will next play on Saturday against the Baltimore Ravens in the third preseason game for Miami.