Seven Success Lessons From Super Bowl 43

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Seven Success Lessons From Super Bowl 43

reginafancy
Opportunities are happening everywhere Subliminal Guru Review  everyday. In your life, the number of times that you're unable to seize to your opportunities is far more than the number of times you manage to seize your opportunities; correct me if I'm wrong. But why does this happen to you? The only reason I can think of is that you don't know how...

So, what's the key to this treasure chest? For me, the key is just a word that we all knew and learned long time ago - Believe.If you know how an opportunity really 'look like', you'll know why I think, "Believe" is the core ingredient you need. Opportunity is often difficult to recognize, we usually think opportunity comes with a beeper and is something you can find in newspaper, advertisement or billboards. You may think it might look pretty and attractive... but more likely it will be a trap rather than an opportunity.

In fact, opportunity doesn't look attractive at all; you can hardly see it or feel it, is there but you never pay attention to.Bills Gates left Harvard before graduation to form Microsoft with his childhood friend and planned to develop software for the newly emerging personal computer market. Majority thought that was a stupid decision, if he didn't believe; he would not have become the riches man in the world.

https://spontaneousreview.com/subliminal-guru-review/