classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
ylq
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Recalling my carefree childhood,

ylq
Recalling my carefree childhood, how happy, relaxed, and free life is, there is nothing to worry about. However, time is like running water. As the years go by, I have become a sixth-grade elementary school student. In the past, I was carefree and free, and I have already disappeared. My son is taller and has more disciplines. The work has increased and the study is extremely stressful. Therefore, the pressure in my heart accumulates more and more, I become worried, and there are many troubles around me.In school, I redoubled my efforts to study, write classroom work Marlboro Cigarettes Price, and after returning to a warm and comfortable home in the evening, I had to swim in the sea of ??books Newport Cigarettes Coupons. Only when I was at night, could I sit alone in the moonlight and ��read�� myself. Let yourself relax, listen to your own feelings alone, and throw your troubles out of the clouds. What is the trouble? Where are the troubles? Where does it want to "fly"? I often test myself alone, but the answer will not be so easily found by me?It was the trouble that put me in the "cage" so that I could not "fly" freely. However, "Bao Jianfeng has been grinding out, plum blossoms have come from bitter cold", and people can't have no troubles in their lives, but I firmly believe that there is no trouble and happiness. No worries about today's tempering for us, why come future success.Let us have the courage to face the troubles, the courage to overcome the troubles, and constantly grind ourselves from the troubles Newport Cigarettes. "How can I see the rainbow without going through the storm?" Although my boat of growth is unstable and turbulent, it is precisely because of these Jingtao, let me learn a lot, exercise a lot, I found happiness from my troubles! There are countless firsts in life. For example, the first time to wash clothes; the first time to go to the night; the first time doing housework. One by one, "the first time", like a footprint, printed on our way to growth. But in my current memory and experience, only the first time I cook is the most impressive.remember that it was a Sunday in the fifth grade, and my mother went out to do farm work. And still go out without breakfast. At noon, my mother has not returned. I was thinking at the time: Isn't it true that my mother is doing "early greed" every day? I have grown up now, I have to share it for my mother! By the way, my mother has been out for so long, must be hungry? Then I will cook for my mother!I remember that I would only do the same dish at that time - fried radish (still self-study, never done for my family). Of course, it is for the mother to saut�� the radish! first went to the kitchen to clean the flat top pot. Then take out two radishes and pieces of meat from the refrigerator. I will put the meat in the water and go to the cold. Then rinse the radish with water and cut it into thin pieces Marlboro Gold Pack. Pick up the meat and put the radish slices in the clear water. Cut the meat into shredded pork. Then remove the radish slices out of the cool water. Place the pan on the gas stove Wholesale Cigarettes, turn on the gas stove, and pour the right amount of oil into the flat-top pan. Put the pork in the oil after boiling. When the pork is fried with yellowentered the door, she sat on the sofa with powerlessness. My mother suddenly blinked and her eyes locked on the fragrant radish slices. Mother picked up the chopsticks, put a piece of radish in her mouth, and chewed slowly. It looks like a taste of the mountains and seas... When my mother is full, she lieng, I can��t help but know the hard work of my mother��s cooking and the tiredness of my parents.