classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Print SMS on iPhone

Greatgedscates
How to Export SMS from iPhone

I am quite disappointed at iTunes for it should not be able to export sms from iPhone easily. I tried what I can do to export the messages from iPhone but only to be failed, how can I export text messages from iPhone? I save quite a lot of text messages on my device but cannot find a way to export them from the device. You help is important to me. Thanks in advance.

Text messages are important to most iPhone users, so they do not want to delete them and want to export them for backup or to print. but things are not easy as they think. iPhoen does not allow users to export files from it directly, even you can use the iTunes to export files, the process is tool complicated, so, it is normal many users cannot use iTunes to export files from iTunes. But do not worry, there are other solutions.
How to export text messages from iPhone

1.iPhone data recovery
iPhone data recovery is the best tool to recover deleted files from iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch, but many users ignore its another important feature: exporting existing files from iOS device. With this tool, you can easily export text messages contacts notes, photos, and other files from your iPhone.
how to retrieve deleted text messages on iPhone
Step 1. at first, connect your iPhone to your computer , after you finish installation, start this iPhone adata recovery . Select recover from iOS device mode
Step 2. After your iphone is recognized, hit start scan to Scan your iPhone
Step 3. when the scan is finsihed,choose display existing files only, then you can go to messages folder preview and export text messages from iPhone

You can choose to save the texts as HTML format. After that, you can print the sms from iPhone easily

IN fact, this method is used to recover lost texts from iPhone, but you can also export your messages from your iPhone follow the steps.
how to print text messages from iphone
2. iOS Manager
iOS Manager is a tool that can transfer files between iOS devices and computer, with the help of this tool, you can easily transfer your texts, contacts, notes , photos, call logs, and more from your iPhone to your computer, and vice versa.

Step 1. start the iOS Manager after you finish download and installation, and link your iPhone to the software
Step 2. tick text messages to export and save the export file as a HTML file
Step 3. Print text messages from iPhone

Related tips:

how to transfer contacts from old iPhone to new iPhone
how to transfer text messages to new iPhone
For more information, visit
http://www.smart-iphone-recovery.com/
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Print SMS on iPhone

bener1
To recover deleted messages from iPhone, you need an iPhone messages recovery software to help you get them back. iPhone data recovery software is a powerful tool that can recover messages from iPhone directly, If you have sync iPhone with iTunes before, you also can use the software to extract iTunes backup files and iCloud backup files. Because use iTunes or iCloud to restore iPhone messages, it will cover current messages on iPhone, so you can use this tool to scan your backup and select suitable files to recover, it won't cover the current iPhone messages.

How to recover lost messages from iPhone easily and quickly, the detailed steps as below:
Way one: Recover deleted messages from iPhone without backup
Way two: Recover iPhone messages by extract the iTunes backup
Way three: Recover iPhone messages by extract the iCloud backup
Reply | Threaded
|

renea
In reply to this post by Greatgedscates
You should transfer the texts out from your phone,  if you want to transfer or backup data to pc or Mac computer, you can use direct data transfer tool, itunes doesn’t allow us to transfer the data directly, so when we want to backup or transfer these pics to pc, it can be a little bit complicated.
I think a data transfer or backup tool can help a lot. Transfer text messages from iphone to pc.

You can also transfer photos from iphone to pc.
Reply | Threaded
|

xuzen21
In reply to this post by Greatgedscates
If you deleted or lost your important data from iPhone by mistake, don't you worry. You can get the solution here.
So many iPhone users found that they can recover iPhone iPad iPod data with the help of iPhone Data Recovery. It allows users to preview the data before recovery so that they can selectively recover the data they need. Quick, efficient and risk-free. The download is completely safe, and you can try the free trial version on your computer to have a look.
how to recover deleted sms on iPhone
how to recover deleted iMessages on iPhone