Permanent Weight Loss For You

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Permanent Weight Loss For You

reginafancy
There are 3 diets that come to mind when I  Piperinox Review think of Carb Cycling:Cyclical Ketogenic Diet - a diet that forces the body into ketosis through carb deprivation, so it can burn fat.Carb Cycling ( of course ) - high/low/no carb days to trick the body out of plateauing Calorie Shifting - change your calorie intake on a day to day basis to prevent weight loss plateau

These 3 diets all of the same thing in common, you are shifting around your calorie and carb intake to fool your body, so you will not enter into a weight loss plateau.They are all aimed at keeping your muscle, and losing your fat, which is all good in my opinion. Don't you think so?So what I do not get is why someone would take something, that already works, change the name, and try to pass if off as their own. I guess there isn't really a copyright on a diet type, just the name.

Another reason why they might have changed it, was to make it easier to remember. I mean, come on, Cyclical Ketogenic Diet? That is a little bit of a tongue twister that is for sure. And Calorie shifting, or Carb Cycling are certainly much easier to remember.

https://healthscrutiny.com/piperinox-review/