DALLAS (3-3) at WASHINGTON (3-3)

Sunday Authentic B.J. Upton Jersey , 4:25 p.m., EDT, Fox

OPENING LINE – Redskins by 1+

Article continues below ...
RECORD VS. SPREAD – Dallas 3-3, Washington 2-4

SERIES RECORD – Cowboys lead 68-44-2

LAST MEETING – Cowboys beat Redskins 31-26, Nov. 24, 2016

LAST WEEK – Cowboys beat 49ers 40-10; Redskins lost to Eagles 34-24

AP PRO32 RANKING – Cowboys No. 11 Authentic Derrick Nnadi Jersey , Redskins No. 15

COWBOYS OFFENSE – OVERALL (6), RUSH (2), PASS (13)

COWBOYS DEFENSE – OVERALL (17), RUSH (21), PASS (14)

REDSKINS OFFENSE – OVERALL (8), RUSH (14) Wholesale Minkah Fitzpatrick Jersey , PASS (6)

REDSKINS DEFENSE – OVERALL (12), RUSH (9), PASS (19)

STREAKS, STATS AND NOTES – Cowboys have won four consecutive games at Redskins. … Cowboys QB Dak Prescott threw for 234 yards, three TDs last week vs. 49ers. … Prescott completed 72.2 percent of passes vs. Redskins last season. … RB Ezekiel Elliott had 147 yards rushing, 72 yards receiving and three TDs last week. … WR Dez Bryant has 18 catches for 336 yards http://www.miamidolphinsteamonline.com/jerome-baker-jersey , three TDs in past four games vs. Redskins. … Bryant has eight TD catches in past eight NFC East road games. … DE DeMarcus Lawrence leads NFC with 9 1-2 sacks. … Lawrence has sack in all six games this season. … LB Sean Lee has 84 tackles in past seven divisional games. … LB Jaylon Smith had forced fumble, first career sack last week. Smith leads team with 44 tackles. … DL Tyrone Crawford has sack in back-to-back games. … Redskins have scored on first possession and held opponents scoreless on first possession in five consecutive games. … Redskins have outscored opponents by 23 points in first quarter this season. … Redskins have at least one sack in 30 consecutive games, longest streak in NFL. … QB Kirk Cousins has 300-plus yards, 100-plus rating in consecutive games. … Cousins had 449 yards, three TDs in last game vs. Cowboys. … Chris Thompson leads NFL RBs with 366 yards receiving. Thompson leads Redskins RBs, WRs and TEs with five TDs. … TE Jordan Reed had eight catches for 64 yards and two TDs last week vs. Eagles. … LB Ryan Kerrigan has four sacks Wholesale Quenton Nelson Jersey , forced fumble and interception TD in past six games. … LB Zach Brown had 13 tackles, 1 1-2 sacks and forced fumble last week. … Brown tied for second in NFL with 63 tackles. Fantasy Tip: Cowboys TE Jason Witten should be popular target for Prescott against banged-up Redskins defense.

For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL

. Womens P.J. Hall Jersey , Cheap Klay Thompson Jersey , San Francisco 49ers Customized Jerseys , Green Bay Packers Elite Jerseys ,
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: OVERALL (17), RUS

Richardsanger
I am not sure where you are getting your information, however great topic. I needs to spend a while learning much more or working out more. Thank you for wonderful information I used to be on the lookout for this info for my mission.
Are you searching for the right investment group for your real estate in Singapore? You should be searching for Gordon Tang. The Chinese investor, business partner of the Singhaiyi Group would be your best bet. The group has made considerable investments in the real estate industry.Gordon Tang
Reply | Threaded
|

Michaeltorres
In reply to this post by douhua2233
I am extremely inspired together with your writing talents as neatly as with the format on your blog. Is that this a paid subject or did you modify it yourself? Either way keep up the nice high quality writing, it’s rare to look a nice weblog like this one these days..
With Woodleigh MRT located just outside your doorstep, the city is but just 15mins away via train. In addition, Serangoon MRT Interchange is but just one stop away providing you with easy access to the Circle Line connecting you to estates such as Holland Village, Paya Lebar, Bras Basah, and Esplanade  park colonial

Reply | Threaded
|

willamsparker
It's the best time to make some plans for the longer term and it is time to be happy. I've learn this publish and if I may I wish to suggest you few fascinating issues or tips. Maybe you could write next articles relating to this article. I want to learn more things about it!
Over the years, MediaOne has proven to be best SEO and digital marketing service provider in Singapore. Thousands of companies from all niches trust us with all their SEO and sem website marketing needs. You too can breathe life into your brand’s online marketing strategy by trying out our services.
Reply | Threaded
|

Rogerchristian
It is really a great and helpful piece of information. I’m glad that you shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.
With search engine optimisation (SEO), your website can be optimised to put you at the forefront of your target audience, thus improving your brand’s search engine rankings. Additionally, it is  seo services a great way to improve the experience and usability of your website.

Reply | Threaded
|

jesscageorger
I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a developer to create your theme? Superb work!
Are you looking for a reliable O level Physics tutor who will help you excel? Kung Fu Physics is the perfect choice for you. Over the years, I have helped o levels, o level subjects thousands of students master Physics by using holistic teaching processes. I understand the challenges that you go through trying to study and master the various physics concepts and will use my expertise and resources to help you succeed.