Maplestory 2 provides in Spades

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Maplestory 2 provides in Spades

Sletrry

Bottom line: Trying to induce the identical alternating-skill playstyle on all classes is bound to alienate a huge part of the game's players. I think it's a mistake.

Since my server has merged with the other, I believe our buddylist should be enlarged to over 100+ slots. I like to make new friends especially when Maplestory 2 Mesos makes the game even more enjoyable to play with and less lonely but following the world mix, it is difficult to make any new friends since my buddy list has already maxed out to 100/100.

Many of my friends and I had been looking forward to the merge because our host was a small empty and since we got new people to meet, we'd like to add all of them in our buddylist.

Yes, we got our original friends before the world merge but many are going on a lengthy vacation, going to college, work, etc it would get silent sometimes within the friend chat.So yeah.... I hope I gave a precise reason why people have to find a buddy list growth. The more friends, the more reason to playwith!

Henesy Hunting Ground 1. It was so fun becaues it took attempt, it took months to get to lvl 70, also when you were lvl 70 you had been praised. Sins at which the greatest damagers from the sport. Idk I miss this, I reallly wish to relish maplestory but it's really simple and not as enjoyable anymore (imo).

More product of games at Mmogdp!If you want to buy,welcome to  https://www.mmogdp.com/Maplestory-2/Mesos.html!