classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
ylq
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

It was night, the rain

ylq
It was night, the rain of the late autumn, the mother-in-law, sprinkled on the branches and leaves of the tree, and the flower of the kiln also fell into my heart. Standing in the window, looking up, this city, the dim light of the stars, the wet water vapor filled the sky and the ground, a gust of wind, smashed into pieces of coolness, that cool, tightly wrapped around my body, but also long drive straight into me In the heart, with the rain of ticking idioms, in the atrium, whispering whispers. This big city, at this moment, the lights are blurred, hey, this city has me, but you, where is it. Is the weather there fine? The autumn in your place, whether it is the same as mine, is also a sorrowful defeat, only a deep silence, perhaps, you, there is peace and sunshine, in every morning, wake you up, in Every evening Newport 100S Cigarettes, caring for you, it should be. Because, all my loneliness, because of you, and you, never mourned, so, only joy, even boiled water, sprinkled honey, there is something in the world that is ridiculous, long-lasting, but also love, but also, The pain does not leave, people say that the glitz is gone, the troubles become empty, and the years are rushing. I have been hurt and loved, but I still can't understand the seriousness of life. I still can't understand it, the true meaning of love. In fact, I understand that I am only a station in your life journey Newports 100. Your short stay, a moment of smile, but I am willing to fall into purgatory, even if I don��t want to live, I don��t regret it, I��m so sad Marlboro Red 100S Carton, I��m not alone, I��m not stopping. Hoof Cheap Cigs Online Free Shipping, will miss you, at a certain moment. Memory is a book that carries all of you and me. Its title page is yellow, but the square handwriting is showing me the sweet and sour and beauty that you and I have. I don't know how to forget it. I used so many methods, but the more I used it, the more profound I was. In the end, I was engraved in the bones like a knife. I was standing in the long river of time, letting it flow without a wave. It is also the tide that rises and falls. When things change, the sea can be bad, but my lingering affection will not be exhausted. Remember, the promise you made, but in the end, you lost me, after all, it was me. You come and walk, and you don't have a trace of it, so it's crisp and neat Marlboro Cigarettes Website, I can only stop behind you, even if my heart is like a knife, I can't keep my heart." Only one word, can be thousands of emotions, wide Love is also, hate is also, idiots are greedy, I do not know whether I owe you in the past, or you owe me in this life, I am willing to be the latter. karma, I hope that in the afterlife, you will pay back the debt of this life. You say I have been impossible in this life, then, I am waiting for you, next life, I love you as much as I love you, change me, torture you. Things are things that are not things, and tears flow first. In this life, You and I will never meet again, the gears of fate, mechanically rotate, our lives, and their own trajectories. I want to wish you happiness, but it is too difficult, then, only wish you peace. I wish you peace, I wish you As I am, I can��t help but hurt.