How to Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung S6?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

How to Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung S6?

yjyhgf
In these days, my friend who accidentally deleted some important photos in her Samsung galaxy s6 asked me about how to recover deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy S6 in Whatsapp painfully. I definitely understand her feeling after having also suffered from this problem. Is the deleted photo recovery possible for us?

Method to Recover Deleted photos from samsung s6:

The answer is YES absolutely! Many people may ask: How to recover my photo? First, Download Samsung Data Recovery, which enables you to recover lost or deleted pictures from Samsung Galaxy family devices with ease. Then please move to the step-by-step guide on how to get back your deleted Samsung photos. And our dream, recovery photo, will be come true.

More info:

How to Recover Deleted Data from Samsung Galaxy S6
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: How to Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung S6?

Yammrinc
Samsung Data Recovery as the world's No.1 data recovery tool which can directly Recover Deleted Text Messages, Contacts, Videos, Photos, Call logs, Whatsapp Messages and other Document Files from Your Samsung Galaxy Phone and SD card. So, you can easily to recover photos from Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge with this tool.

Related:  Recover SMS from Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: How to Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung S6?

kimera11
In reply to this post by yjyhgf
Deleted some important photos, videos or text messages from Android mobile phone accidentally? Don't worry! Android Data Recovery is here to help you, which supports you to recover deleted photos from samsung.
how to recover deleted contacts from samsung galaxy