How to Recover Deleted Audio from Samsung S7/S7 Edge

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

How to Recover Deleted Audio from Samsung S7/S7 Edge

yjyhgf
I was scolded by my father because I deleted his audio information saved on his Samsung galaxy S7/s7 edge memory card by mistake. I don't know how to get them back, neither do my parents. I can understand the anger from my dad, because these audio files are very important to him. It is his precious gift from his family and friends. So I want to correct my error and help my dad restore those lost information. What should I supposed to do?

Method to Recover deleted audio from samsung s7/s7 edge:

Samsung Audio Recovery is the software that helps recover Samsung media files, which audio is included. That is, you can use it to extract your music, recordings and other audio files from Samsung galaxy phone.

More info:

How to Recover Data from Broken Android Phone
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: How to Recover Deleted Audio from Samsung S7/S7 Edge

Yourecumy
Samsung Data Recovery as the world's No.1 data recovery tool which can directly Recover Deleted Text Messages, Contacts, Videos, Photos, Call logs, Whatsapp Messages and other Document Files from Your Samsung Galaxy Phone and SD card. So, you can easily to recover audio from Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge with this tool.
Reply | Threaded
|

alanmore
In reply to this post by yjyhgf
To get back deleted audio files from Samsung smart phone, you need to use Samsung Data Recovery. It can scan your Samsung phone and SD card deeply to find the deleted data. You can pre-listen it and get back any of them from your Samsung phone to computer. Learn how to recover deleted audio from Samsung S7.
Reply | Threaded
|

kimera11
In reply to this post by yjyhgf
Have you ever suffered the data loss from Android phone and want to get them back? s long as you try Android Data Recovery program, you are able to easily recover deleted files from Android only within several clicks.
how to recover deleted audio from samsung galaxy