How can i tranfer iphone contacts to iphone x?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

How can i tranfer iphone contacts to iphone x?

yjyhgf
Apple iPhone X smartphone was launched in September 2017. The phone comes with a 5.80-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1125 pixels by 2436 pixels. Apple iPhone X price in India starts from Rs. 82,899.

The Apple iPhone X is powered by hexa-core Apple A11 Bionic processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB of internal storage that cannot be expanded. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Apple iPhone X packs a 12-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 7-megapixel front shooter for selfies.

Method to transfer iphone contacts to iphone x:

You can use MobileTrans to implement data transfer. MobileTrans is a practical transfer tool. As for supported data, contacts, messages, calendar, photos, music and videos are all be transferred. What's more, your personal information will not be stored in the software.

More info;

Transfer Data Contacts from Samsung to iPhone X
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: How can i tranfer iphone contacts to iphone x?

Daritauy
Phone Transfer is the all-in-one yet easy-to-use data transfer tool that can directly Transfer Music, Contacts, Photos, Videos, Messages, Calendars, Apps and other files from one mobile phone to another. So, you can one click to transfer iPhone contacts to iPhone X with this tool.

Related:  Restore data from backup to iPhone X
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: How can i tranfer iphone contacts to iphone x?

alanmore
In reply to this post by yjyhgf
You need to use iPhone Transfer. It can connect your iPhone and iPhone X at the same time. You can transfer messages, photos, videos, contacts, music, voice memos, ringtones and other files from your iPhone to iPhone X. Learn how to transfer music from iPhone to iPhone X.