How Reading Success Books and Personal Development Articles Help You Improve Your Life

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

How Reading Success Books and Personal Development Articles Help You Improve Your Life

reginafancy
When you do your best, you feel complete;  Subliminal Guru Review you know when to stop and when good is good enough. You stop questioning your efforts and your inner critic and judge disappear. Instead, you step into your inner wisdom, begin to relax, and surprise of surprise, start being kind to yourself.Starting right now, I am giving up being hard on myself. 2009 is the year I change that old "agreement" to one of being kind and supportive to myself by always doing my best. My spirit knows being kind to myself means I am being kind to the Divine too. This is one resolution I know I will keep.

If this speaks to you, please join me and make this the year you always do your best starting with how you treat yourself.Action Steps:Ask yourself what old agreement or behavior do you want to give up?What new agreement do you want to replace it with for 2009?Give yourself permission to get clear and let your heart speak; it knows where you need to be kinder to you. Now, honor your agreement by writing it on a piece of paper and signing it. You have made a sacred contract with yourself.

Finally, as a reminder, write it on an index card, post it note, or your screen saver so you have a visible reminder of your new commitment. You might just find you are the friend you have been waiting for."Defeat is a state of mind. No one is ever defeated until defeat has been accepted as reality. To me, defeat in anything is merely temporary, and its punishment is but an urge for me to greater effort to achieve my goal."

https://dietsheriff.com/subliminal-guru-review/