Crafting Poe Currency Too

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Crafting Poe Currency Too

poes
I haven't tried streaming in quite a long time and have been thinking about it again. One of the only things keeping me from feeling up to trying again is having some decent graphics that don't cost too much. These look nice and are fairly simple and not over the top. Going to have to try them out soon.
I am not a streamer but I just wanted to say wow is your U4gm.com Sale Cheap POE Currency clean. It's nice to see an elegant presentation when so often today's game related websites are just way overdone.

I only make overlays for games, that i play by myself. Just this way i know what has to be included. Atm no Escape from Tarkov. But you can use another overlay from the website. There are some non-game-specific.

I haven't tried streaming in quite a long time and have been thinking about it again. One of the only things keeping me from feeling up to trying again is having some decent graphics that don't cost too much. These look nice and are fairly simple and not over the top. Going to have to try them out soon.

I believe they stated that the reason is they don't want trading to be made overly simplified. The easier it is to sell items the easier it is to make/accrue poe currency purchase and money. So they would have to change/tweak droprates, items, balance new items etc etc. However just an auction house for maps and all currency related stuff would be a HUGE start in the right direction. Though I would love auction house for everything!

Yes and no. Path of Exile is not happy how fast people can skip gear progression trough a few trades. But any automated selling, AH system would have the opposite effect. Build enabling uniques would get a lot more expensive, and crafting poe currency too. More currency would go into cornering markets and less into crafting.