Can Justin Jones Be a Pro Bowler?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Can Justin Jones Be a Pro Bowler?

huangjian123
Los Angeles Chargers Daily Links: Chargers CB Trevor Williams injures ankle Authentic Derwin James Jersey , is helped off - Eric Williams"He'll bounce back," defensive tackle Brandon Mebane said. "It sucks, but it's part of the game. Sometimes you're going to have guys go down, and you have to have other guys step up."Trevor's a great professional http://www.sandiegochargersteamonline.com/derwin-james-jersey , and you know he's going to do whatever he can to get right back on the field. We're just going to wait on him and be patient."Why Justin Jones is Loaded with Pro Bowl Potential - Ricky Henne“Justin Jones is a great player,” he declared. “He's one of those guys that I've seen in my 12 years (where) I think he's going to have a great future ahead of him. I think, eventually, he's going to be a Pro Bowler. He's way ahead of the curve when it comes to football IQ and his technique. The best thing I like about him is he can only keep climbing (and) keep going up. (We have) a great defensive line coach in Giff (Smith). Having all of those things line up Color Rush Jahleel Addae Jersey , the sky is the limit for him."Is Melvin Gordon a top 5 running back? - Jason GilderTo say Gordon’s rookie season was ugly is an understatement; it was downright dreadful. The 2015 campaign saw Gordon rush for 641 yards on 184 carries in 14 games played. Furthermore, he recorded zeros in touchdowns and 100-yard rushing games, with his season-high of 88 yards coming in Week 2 against the Cincinnati Bengals.PFF Training Camp Preview: Los Angeles Chargers - Matthew BurksThe aforementioned defensive front with Bosa and Melvin Ingram in Los Angeles is also one of the league’s most formidable, checking in at No. 3 in our pass-rush rankings to start the season.Social Media Information:BFTB Facebook Page: Click here to like our pageBFTB Twitter: Follow @BFTB_ChargersThe Lightning Round Twitter: Follow @Lightning_RoundThe Lightning Round Facebook: Click here to like our pageBFTB Manager: Richard Wade: Follow @RichardWadeBREAKING: Joey Bosa now in a walking boot Well this isn’t good news for Sunday. Arguably the Chargers best defensive player is very likely going to miss the opener. So here is how this developed. Joey Bosa hurt his foot early in camp and everyone was told “it isn’t a big deal.” Then he didn’t play in the 3rd preseason game when most of the starters usually play and everyone was told “if this was a regular season game Joey would be playing.” Yesterday Joey didn’t practice and Lynn said “he might not be available for the opener. But we’re hopeful.” Now Bosa has missed a 2nd straight practice and is in a walking boot on the side of the practice field.That sure went south fast. This definitely doesn’t look like the team trying to mess with the Chiefs’ game planning. If the rest of the starters on defense are good to go I think the Chargers will be able to survive on Sunday. However http://www.authenticlosangeleschargers.com/cheap-trevor-williams-jersey , when your best defender isn’t on the field that’s sub-optimal. It’s also a bad look when “not a big deal” drags on for over a month and now your best defender is missing week 1.