Brendan Langley Jersey

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Brendan Langley Jersey

linchao
Winter has arrived in Denver Todd Davis Color Rush Jersey , Colorado as the Denver Broncos (2-3) host the high-powered Los Angeles Rams (5-0) in the blustery cold and snow of the Mile High City in Week 6.For the first time in a long while, the Broncos might actually be forced to keep the ball on the ground. Their rushing attack is ranked among the best in the NFL, but has been mostly under-utilized during their three-game losing streak. That alone gives me a little hope, but the Rams offense is about as scary as it gets. If the Broncos defense plays like it did last Bradley Chubb Color Rush Jersey week, they might give up 50+ points in this game. However, I think they rebound and play with a lot of energy and pride in this game. It should be a closer-than-expected affair provided the coaching staff doesn’t shoot the team in the foot again this week.Broncos vs. Rams live updatesGame Info / Live UpdatesEverything we know Tweets from https://twitter.com/MileHighReport/lists/the-broncos-beat Case Keenum was supposed to be the answer at quarterback. He was supposed to fix the errors we saw with Trevor Siemian Brendan Langley Jersey , Brock Osweiler, and Paxton Lynch. He was supposed to help get this team back to the postseason.Yet, nothing has changed. Is this an overreaction? Maybe. Am I just pissed the Broncos blew a 10-point lead in the 4th quarter? Most definitely. However, the facts are the facts. Case Keenum has not been good and the Broncos really have not improved their quarterback position at all.Through the first four games or first quarter of the 2018 NFL season, Case Keenum has thrown for 3 touchdowns and 6 interceptions. Over a course of a season that projects out to be 12 touchdowns and 24 interceptions. That is unacceptable. What is even more unacceptable is that Keenum has not thrown for a touchdown since week one of the regular season when he threw 3 touchdowns. He has 0 touchdowns and 1 interception the past three weeks against the Raiders, Ravens https://www.broncosfanstore.com/Justin-Simmons-Jersey , and Chiefs.That is your $18 million dollar quarterback Broncos Country. 2017 was a fluke. We may see flashes of that but it appears that Keenum unsurprisingly has fallen back to earth and shown us why he has been a journeyman quarterback throughout his career. Am I saying turn to Chad Kelly? Not yet, but that should be in the cards. Do I think Elway/Kubiak have the stones to pull the plug on their savior this quick? Hell no. This feels like Trevor Siemian all over again, but somehow worse. Siemian was able to pull a four-touchdown game out of his ass sometimes. I don’t see this from Keenum. I see a quarterback with limited arm strength who fails at being anything more than a game manager.How do you miss a wide-open Demaryius Thomas in the final seconds of the 4th quarter in what would be the go-ahead touchdown? He had him and it wasn’t even close. The Broncos passed on Josh Rosen and Josh Allen in the draft for Keenum. Their storylines are only beginning and could ultimately prove to be a costly error in John Elway’s General Managing career.Again, I could be overreacting, but it’s clear Keenum isn’t it. The training camp hype fooled me and it stings. Maybe Chad Kelly can be that guy?
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.