Black Jimmy Smith Jersey

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Black Jimmy Smith Jersey

lindang56
Free News Articles Home Opinion and Commentary Mental Healthcare Providers Oppose Budget Cuts Mental Healthcare Providers Oppose Budget Cuts Author: North Carolina Coalition of Mental Health Providers
Dateline: Wed Black Tim Williams Jersey , 03 Jun 2009

freeNewsArticles Story Summary: “CHARLOTTE, N.C., June 3 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) -- The North Carolina Coalition of Mental Health Providers met today regarding proposed changes to community support and mental healthcare services and to discuss the effects the recent proposed budget cuts by the N.C. House of Representatives will have on the mentally ill and developmentally disabled.”

A R T I C L E:

CHARLOTTE, N.C., June 3 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) -- The North Carolina Coalition of Mental Health Providers met today regarding proposed changes to community support and mental healthcare services and to discuss the effects the recent proposed budget cuts by the N.C. House of Representatives will have on the mentally ill and developmentally disabled.

The providers who met today agreed that the proposed budget cut of $59 million to community support services and the eventual phasing out of the service for the mentally ill in the state is appalling and will have a disastrous effect on our state.

"These cuts will be devastating to the mentally ill," stated Derek Bullard Black Chris Wormley Jersey , Chief Executive Officer of Access Family Services, Inc. and Compass Adult Care, Inc.

"The drastic budget cuts will result in more individuals being incarcerated, homeless, and in emergency rooms. Thousands of jobs which provide community support services will be cut. All citizens will suffer as a result of these budget cuts."

More information: www.nccmhp.

All trademarks and service marks are the property of the respective parties.

###

Copyright © 2009 by North Carolina Coalition of Mental Health Providers and Send2Press® Newswire, a service of Neotrope® - all rights reserved. Information believed accurate but not guaranteed. Sourced on: freeNewsArticles.

• Story Title: Mental Healthcare Providers Oppose Budget Cuts
• REFERENCE KEYWORDSTERMS: Mental Health Providers Black Tyus Bowser Jersey , , , Compass Adult Care, Opinion and Commentary, ,  Black Marlon Humphrey Jersey , .

IMPORTANT NOTICE: some content which is considered "old" or "archival" may reference an event which has already occurred; some content possibly considered "advertorial" may also reference a promotion or time-limitedsensitive offering, and in all of these instances certain material may no longer be valid. For notably stale content, you should directly contact the companyperson mentioned in the text (North Carolina Coalition of Mental Health Providers); this site cannot assist you with information about productsservices mentioned in the news article, nor handle any complaints or other issues related to any personcompany mentioned or promoted in the above text. Information believed accurate but not guaranteed as of original date of story [Wed, 03 Jun 2009 17:40:00 GMT].

USE THIS CONTENT FOR FREE: To use this content in your newspaper, broadcast outlet Black Lamar Jackson Jersey , news portal, blogezine or similar, free of cost, CLICK HERE to learn how.
Rat Rods For Sale - What is a Rat Rod Autos Articles | December 11, 2007
The term rat rod is a new phrase that seems to have made it's way into American culture as a result of a multitude of classic car reality shows such as American Hot Rod.? To help you understand what I am talking about, let me offer you a definition of this car type as well as other cars which have excited our fascination with the American automobile.

The term rat rod is a phrase being thrown around quite a bit on classic car message boards and on eBay.? Rat rod just happens to be a term used to describe a type of hot rod and is one of the most frequently searched terms at eBay Motors.? Well then Black Hayden Hurst Jersey , you ask me, "What exactly is a rat rod?" To enlighten you, let me offer a definition of a this and other vehicle types classified as hot rods.Hot RodA hot rod is defined by purists as a pre-1949 car or truck which has been modified in such a way to use modern parts. The body is painted and the interior would be fully finished. An abundance of chrome fixtures and big tires, is the norm. Most people, on the other hand, tend to agree with a more general definition. Any car or truck built to go fast Black Justin Tucker Jersey , or look fast, regardless of it's aesthetic appeal, is a hot rod. All of the cars I collect, despite their differences, are all hot rods.?? Rat RodA rat rod is considered by purists to be a pre-1949 American vehicle which has been finished to look like it was fabricated by a 1940's hot rod enthusiast. Body paint is usually absent, or at most Black Jimmy Smith Jersey , primer or flat black finish. There is little or no chrome and the interior is left unfinished.Most people agree on a more general definition. I would consider any well-used looking American car or truck, except mini-vans (yuck). The only foreign cars I would include are mid-1970's and before VW Bugs and older Micro-Bus (Chariot Of The Dead Head). Rice burners (Japanese cars) need not apply.Street RodAccording to the nice folks at SEMA, a street rod is an altered vehicle manufactured before 1949 or manufactured after 1949 and altered to resemble a 1948, or before, car or truck. In both cases, the street rod has been altered from it's original design or has a body shell fabricated of non-original materials.Finally Black Terrell Suggs Jersey , please keep in mind these are not hard and fast labels ?they are labels for hard and fast cars.If you want to call that 85 Camry a Rat Rod, no one is stopping you. It?s all about enjoying America?s favorite obsession with th. Cheap Jerseys China   Cheap Jerseys From China   Cheap Jerseys   Cheap Hoddies   Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping   Cheap NHL Jerseys China   Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys   Cheap New Jerseys China   Wholesale Jerseys   Wholesale NHL Shirts