classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
ylq
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Autumn, the last mom

ylq
Autumn, the last moment of the wind rushing; autumn, the last leaf dying moment; the end, the busy season of migratory birds, it should be a good sleep Marlboro Cigarettes. The quiet passage of time, the quietness of youth, from childhood, has been very far away and recalls everything in the past. I used to have a pain in my heart. The good times of my childhood also changed with me. When my childhood was no longer present. The things that are remembered are like the autumn leaves in the heart. When the last one fades, it is winter. Winter represents the complete fading of all life. There is no such memory. But after the autumn and spring, the spring will represent this recovery, which represents the beginning of life and represents the starting point of everything. After the spring is summer Cheap Cigarettes, summer is representative of this growth, tempering, because the summer heat and heat, it is to hone our endurance. Memories are like spring, summer, autumn and winter, that is, withering, death, waking up, or growing up, memories are in an infinite loop, infinite ripples like a boat on the water, waves, waves in my mind again and again Ripples, memories will never fade, rippling, rippling, my memories! When we applied for the Olympics, we shouted every day: the same world, the same dream. Even in the Olympics, we all sang: I am in love with your heart and live in the global village. I am in love with your heart, forever family. I hope everyone can havto the circumstances Newport 100S. The original music, like Xintianyou, like the horn, is a shepherd, a way for the boatman to spend a long day and repeat work. So beauty comes from life. If life doesn't need it Cigarettes Online, then all the art forms are futile, so the real music is the most simple. The music of all ethnic groups is the most touching. You don't need to listen to the lyrics. You only need to feel the melody carefully, and you will be deeply touched by him. Therefore, different music has its own reason, so different people sing different songs are the best arrangements. So Song Zuying sang a hot girl, Zhang Huimei sang free, and Mo Wenwei sang the fruits of the summer. Those voices are irreplaceable. They are the only thoughts that pass over the ears, such as silkworms. It bites my heart bit by bit, this pain, the pain of human suffering, it drowns me step by step, and it hurts. Retreat, panic, I had to use the silk of thoughts to wrap around the heart Parliament Cigarettes, until the phlegm Fangan is now, the disciples stay, only waiting for you, waiting for you, come, slowly strip!<br/>Related articles:<br/> Online Cigarettes
<br/> Newport Cigarettes Coupons