Authentic Connor Brickley Jersey

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Authentic Connor Brickley Jersey

linchao
The Steelers have a relatively old quarterbacks room Torey Krug Jersey , so for the moment, they’re not going to bother with having a quarterbacks coach.

When former QB coach Randy Fichtner was promoted to offensive coordinator, the Steelers let him keep his old title without hiring another one to replace him. And while they say it’s something they may revisit, the team is comfortable with the set-up for now.

鈥淚t鈥檚 a fine line because he wants to coach and be involved with the young guys, but he has to be ready to give me the next play in practice or whoever it is,鈥?quarterback Ben Roethlisberger said, via Mark Kaboly of The Athletic. 鈥淚t is something that we may just keep an eye on. I understand that he doesn鈥檛 want to break up that room and how it works and all that.鈥?/p>

With Roethlisberger 15 years in and backup Landry Jones entering his seventh season in the league, there’s a ceiling on how much day-to-day instruction they need beyond the coach they already know so well. The same isn’t true for third-round rookie Mason Rudolph, though his development is more of a long-term thing anyway.

鈥淢aybe that will be something you explore down the road,鈥?Fichtner said. 鈥淲hen you are not working with a veteran quarterback and I will throw Landry Jones into that because we鈥檝e been together for six years. There is some natural communication that already takes place. It might be eye contact. Something might not even be said. It鈥檚 a look sometimes. You know how you give your kid a look when they made a mistake and they knew? . . .

鈥淚 think there might be value about that in the end. Right now the value in that is direct communication in that room of the expectations of what we are trying to do as a whole.鈥?/p>

Roethlisberger said he talked to coach Mike Tomlin about adding one in the future Carter Hutton Jersey , even one of his former backups such as Bruce Gradkowski or Charlie Batch. That might be simply because of familiarity, because he’s always had a quarterbacks coach (including Fichtner for the last eight years).

鈥淚鈥檝e had a few and it鈥檚 great,鈥?Roethlisberger said. 鈥淭ypically the quarterback coach is a bridge between the OC and you. Now when your OC is your quarterback coach you don鈥檛 need a bridge. It鈥檚 nice to have someone to talk to and that鈥檚 why I think, and backups to, it鈥檚 important to have that bridge-the-gap type thing.鈥?/p>

Three other teams don’t employ dedicated quarterbacks coaches 鈥?the Patriots, Giants and Jets.

Since relocating from Atlanta in 2011, the Winnipeg Jets were never considered a dangerous team. That is until this season.

The streaking Jets seek their 10th win in 11 games on Thursday night when they host the Calgary Flames.

Winnipeg (50-20-10) continued its surge on Tuesday with a 5-4 overtime win against the Montreal Canadiens to cap a four-game road trip. With two games remaining, the Jets trail the Central Division-leading Nashville Predators by three points.

“(The win) puts us in a position to keep fighting for first place in our division,” said Winnipeg backup goaltender Steve Mason, who made 36 saves against the Canadiens.

Rookie Kyle Connor ended it with a historic marker. Selected 17th overall in the 2015 NHL Draft Alex Pietrangelo Jersey Kids , Connor is the second rookie in club history with 30 goals, joining Patrik Laine, who scored 36 last season.

“Great for a first-year player,” Jets coach Paul Maurice said of Connor, who leads all rookies in goals. “He’s developed really strongly this year.”

Since March 15, Connor is Winnipeg’s top scorer with 13 points (seven goals, six assists) in 10 games. Laine collected four points, including three goals, over the same stretch.

Despite his slump, Laine has 44 goals Ryan Getzlaf Jersey , and trails only Alex Ovechkin of the Washington Capitals (46 goals) for the Maurice “Rocket” Richard Trophy. Laine has one tally in four career games against Calgary.

If Connor Hellebuyck (42-11-9, 2.40 goals-against average, six shutouts) starts for Winnipeg, he will be looking to tie the record for most wins in a season by a goaltender born in the United States. Tom Barrasso won 43 games in 1992-93 for the Pittsburgh Penguins.

Amid all the personal accomplishments and potential milestones, seeing the club reach 50 wins means more to Maurice, who has reached 50 victories for the first time as a coach.

“That means you’re a consistent hockey team. To get that many wins over the course (of a season), you can’t have a lot of lulls,” he said.

The Jets are looking for their fourth win in five home games against the Flames.

Winnipeg split two matchups in Calgary this season. After opening the campaign with a 6-3 defeat on Oct. 7, the Jets rebounded with a 2-1 shootout victory on Jan. 20.

Calgary (36-34-10) is trying to avoid its ninth loss in 10 games after falling 4-1 to the Arizona Coyotes on Tuesday.

Mike Smith, who sat while rookie Jon Gilles got start in goal Authentic Connor Brickley Jersey , is looking forward to facing the Jets.

“They’re a good team this year, so I think it’s a challenge for our team to kind of go out on a good note going into the summer,” said Smith, who is 0-3-2 with a 3.43 goals-against average in his career at Bell MTS Place.

The Flames have the best road record among non-playoff teams at 20-14-6.

Calgary could get defenseman Travis Hamonic back after he missed two games with an upper-body injury. A decision will be made Thursday.

“No one wants to be sitting around, doesn’t matter how long it is. You want to get back in and compete, that’s kind of what we’re wired to do so,” Hamonic told the Flames’ official website on Wednesday.

Calgary wraps up its season Saturday at home against the Pacific Division champion Vegas Golden Knights.

Oakland Raiders Elite Jerseys 
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.