classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
ylq
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

As the saying goe

ylq
As the saying goes, "people who are not motivated are always determined, people with aspirations are determined to be", and I am a person who is "always determined" Cigarettes Types, that is, a person who is "unwilling" remembers to go to elementary school when he was about to be a big sister. The influence of girls who like to read extracurricular books is influenced by the neighbors�� indoor books, and is influenced by the diners who rarely meet in the countryside (because the mother often tells me how to read and paint), I also Gradually I fell in love with reading. But for the childish heart, it was just anxious to accept the outside world, and I couldn��t talk about any ambitions until I was in junior high school. In addition, I was influenced by Song classmates (known writers in the island city) who loved literature and liked to draw. The influence of Zhang��s classmates began to learn to write poetry, painting landscapes and engraved stamps. During this period, I bought many books that I couldn��t understand and read in the Xinhua Bookstore in Laotai East and the worship of the Taipingshan Hillside. For example, Tang��s ��Creating a Talk��, Zangke��s ��Learning Poetry��, and Xue Hongxuan ruler, "The Six Dynasties Women's Selected Works", etc., also bought "Modern Landscape Painting Selection", "Introduction to Brush Painting" and so on. Of course, because of the lack of money, many books cannot be bought, so they borrowed it. Like Tang poetry and Song poetry, Byron Shelley poetry and so on, I have copied it at a cost. At that time, the things that I like to write seem to be modern vernacular poems. The imitators are also foreign writers such as Shelley, Heine, Pushkin and domestic writers such as Guo Moruo, Xu Zhimo, Guo Xiaochuan, etc. Influenced by the Chinese painting and freehand style, draw some pine bamboo, fish and shrimp, landscape water and so on Marlboro Gold Cigarettes. It was just that what I wrote and painted at the time was thrown away. Because I didn't want to be a master master, even if I kept it, I would never see the traces of future development. There is an intaglio name stamp, which has been preserved until now. It is about the literary relationship. From the beginning of junior high school, English is also good (there was an English class at the beginning of junior high school). Whether it was the teacher who was once translated on the dock in junior high school, or the teacher who had been an English secretary to Chen Yi in Shanghai during high school, it was very important to me. Every student in the classroom could not answer. When the problem was solved Newports Cigarettes Price, he finally called me to answer the teacher. But I remember once when Sun teacher called me very confidently to answer the question, I didn't answer it. Sun did not seem to be satisfied with the wave and let me sit down. This made me feel embarrassed to see my teacher in the classroom for a few days, both in class and in class. I was at the age of 21 Cheapest Marlboro Cigarettes Free Shipping, and 280 high school graduates from Qingdao suddenly came to this place with a long history and good The traditional old enterprises are assigned to each workshop to carry out the heaviest physical activity and "receive the re-education of the working class." In this year of "more knowledge, more reaction," I still hungry for finding and reading books. In this period, buying books and reading books seems to be a bit of a connection between "ideal" and "ambition". For my book buying and reading, I had a debate between my parents. Father often said: "What is the use of reading? Or do it practically!" This was influenced by the "uselessness of reading" in that era Wholesale Newport Cigarettes. The mother always refutes the father: "How do you like this person? If the child is willing to learn, he will ask him to learn. Maybe it will come in handy in the future." And the father insisted on his own point of view and slashed