classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
ylq
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

As people's livin

ylq
As people's living standards improve, parents will give their children some pocket money every month. So how many pocket money do children have each month? And how do children control these pocket money? In order to figure out the problem, I did an investigation in the class.nvestigationed the Orthographic method to investigate how much the students spent a month on the pocket money and counted the number of 30 people Newport Regular Cigarettes. There are 21 people with a pocket money of 5-20 yuan, accounting for 70% of the total; 7 people of 50 yuan-100 yuan, accounting for 23% of the total number; 200-350 yuan There are 2 people Cigarettes Wholesale Online, accounting for 7% of the total. The 30 people��s pocket money is so dominated: 20 people are used to buy learning equipment and books, and 57% of the total number is used; 6 people are saved, accounting for 20% of the total; 4 people used in other aspects, accounting for 20% of the total number.alysis I found out from the investigation that only one person used his pocket money to donate money to the disaster area, which made me feel a little surprised. But the good news is that the number of people buying snacks and buying toys is relatively small, only three people, only 10% of the total. It shows that the students are very much listening to the words of the teacher and the parents.Most of the students' pocket money was used to purchase stationery and books Carton Of Marlboro Reds 100S, which showed that the students loved to study, and also showed that the students would very much control their pocket money.n conclusionmain reasons why the classmates control the pocket money are: Some students found that others would always buy some stationery items with very special styles, so they asked parents to use their own pocket money to control themselves. After they have pocket money, they go to buy their favorite stationery and books.Every time I go to school, there will be a burst of food aroma at the school gate. Some students can't resist the temptation of these fragrances, they will buy them with their pocket money.e commissary on both sides of the school constantly updates some toys that are cheap and fun. Some students can't help but buy them with their pocket money.me students do not need to buy stationery and books themselves, and do not want to buy snacks and stationery, so they save the pocket money given by the parents.esggest that part of the students' pocket money is used to buy stationery and books for use at any time; the rest will be saved. We must be people to study, try not to buy food from small vendors Cheap Cartons Of Newport 100 Cigarettes. Very unsanitary, and the newspaper said that the meat they used was made of dead chicken and had no benefit to the body Duty Free Marlboro Cigarettes. Parents are willing to give us pocket money, we have to do a good job.